Crib Notes: Dec. 18, 2014
a) An “Innovation Team” grant from Bloomberg Philanthropies
b) A “spice” exploration and mining grant from CHOAM
c) A nuclear weapons management grant from the US Air Force
d) A surplus military gear purchase grant from Homeland Security
2) Last Sunday, an APD officer _________________________.
a) Bought a dozen donuts and ate them all
b) Accidentally discharged his firearm, wounding an innocent bystander
c) Renounced violence and sought refuge in a local Sangha
d) Dressed up in his favorite military gear and paraded around the house
3) Which local construction project was recently (and gratefully) completed?
a) The illustrious pyramids near Downtown
b) Spaceport Albuquerque
c) The LexCorp Towers
d) The I-25/Paseo del Norte interchange
a) Jesus and tequila
b) Jesus and marijuana
c) Jesus and Buddha
d) Jesus, Mary and Joseph
a) Hire violent bouncers to work in downtown clubs
b) Provide free parking 24/7
c) Build an ice rink
d) Allow tours of the time travel devices hidden along Route 66
2) B. The gun accidentally went off while the APD officer was investigating a break-in at a local apartment complex.
3) D. The $93 million highway project, which began in October 2013, was finally completed this past week .
4) B. Katrina Guarascio faced administrative leave and was told that “she could either resign or write a plan describing how she would become more professional in the classroom.” She chose the former.
5) C. The City is building a temporary ice rink that features artificial ice.