1) A bicyclist is suing the city after hitting a _______________ while on the way to work.
c) Alien being
2) Governor Susana Martinez began her _______________ this week.
a) Yearly purge of left-wing radicals
b) Observance of arcane, quasi-mystical rituals
c) Inauguration celebration
d) Yearly elk hunting trip with her husband
3) KOB News reported this week on a long history of _________________ at a Downtown strip club.
a) Semi-naked humans
b) Two-dollar bill use
c) Playing bad Top 40 music
4) The New Mexico Health Department says cases of _______________ have nearly doubled in the state over the past year.
5) The University of New Mexico announced the appointment of two new ___________________.
b) Cafeteria workers
c) Non-tenured adjunct professors
d) Power-hungry department administrators
1) B. Bicyclista Caroline Johnson was seriously injured in an accident that may have been caused by an untended, unfixed pothole on Candelaria Boulevard.
2) C. La Tejana began celebrating her upcoming inauguration a few days early with a gala celebration in Las Cruces, N.M., on the evening of Sunday, Dec. 28. She will be sworn in for a second term on Thursday, Jan. 1, 2015.
3) D. KOB reporter Caleb James reported on an alleged history of violence at the Knockouts Gentlemen’s Club on Central Avenue in downtown Burque.
4) C. According to New Mexico’s Deputy Epidemiologist Joan Baumbach, norovirus, a highly contagious affliction that affects the human digestive tract, is on the rise in New Mexico.
5) A. The governor has named two new regents to the UNM board, lawyers Matt Chandler from Clovis, N.M., and Robert Doughty III of Albuquerque. Doughty is currently the chairman of the state Racing Commission. La Tejana also reappointed longtime regent Jamie Koch to another term.