Crib Notes: May 14, 2015
a) A-Mi-Gusto Lounge
b) Foxes’ Booze N Cruise
d) Dirty Bourbon Dance Hall & Saloon
d) Pieces of paper with Mickey Mouse printed on them
a) Spain and Juan Tabo
b) Isleta and Bridge
c) San Mateo and Kathryn
d) Tramway and Central
a) Applied Research Associates, Inc.
b) The Soylent Corporation
c) Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
1) B. Cynthia Rael revealed to teevee news reporter Erica Zucco that her photo was used in a hook-up ad on the local iteration of Craigslist.
2) D. Located in a strip mall on the southeast corner of Eubank and Montgomery, The Dirty Bourbon Dance Hall & Saloon was allegedly the site of a brawl and stabbing early Saturday morning.
3) A. Officials with the City’s Animal Welfare Department warned residents to leave small kittens alone—as they have merely lost their mittens. Seriously though, it’s kitten season, folks, and those adorable little fur babies need to stay with their mommies. Serio.
4) C. Residents near the seemingly abandoned—it used to house a Blockbuster Video filled with sun-warped VHS tapes—Parkland Heights Shopping Center on the southeast corner of San Mateo and Kathryn want the place torn down .
5) A. Albuquerque’s Applied Research Associates will be at the patriotic forefront of corporate-sponsored, defense-related technology, developing surveillance and reconnaissance systems for the military under three multiyear contracts recently awarded by the Pentagon.