1) After 14 years in Albuquerque, which restaurant recently called it quits in the Duke City?
a) The Soda Straw
b) TGI Fridays
c) Fat Humphrey's
d) Seagull Street
2) A family from Rio Rancho was featured on the teevee reality show _______________________.
a) “The Briefcase”
b) “Candid Camera”
c) “The Real World”
d) “Who's Your Daddy?”
3) A native of Clovis, N.M.—who was nicknamed Bubba—was employed as a gunner for the US Department of Agriculture. He was tragically killed while hunting ______________ for the federal government on June 5 in the northeastern part of the state.
c) El chupacabra
4) An aerial drone flying at Burque's Summerfest this past weekend _____________________.
a) Spied on unsuspecting citizens
b) Provided information and data to the Municipal Ministry of Love
c) Was actually a device of extraterrestrial origin
d) Crashed and hit a spectator
5) A local man located his father using the social media website _______________________.
1) B. After many years of serving stuffed potato skins, huge hamburgers, icy cold beverages and the like to city residents, TGI Fridays recently closed their Westside location forever.
2) A. A family named the Moyas—who hail from Rio Rancho—was featured on the CBS reality show on Wednesday.
3) B. Shannon Tunnell, 33, died in a plane crash near Raton, N.M., on June 5. He was hunting coyotes that are considered a threat to livestock in the area.
4) D. During the latest Summerfest celebration, a drone piloted by an amateur flyer crashed and accidentally interfaced with a member of the crowd of celebrants.
5) D. After years of searching, Hannibal Sanchez finally found his biological father through Facebook.