My Dogs Are Barking
I am house sitting for my mom while she's visiting her new grandson in San Diego. Here is a list of the things I have to do to keep her dogs alive.
1. Visit them every 3-4 hours to make sure they're OK.
2. Feed them meals with various herbs, enzymes, tinctures and powders to keep them from scratching themselves raw and/or peeing everywhere.
3. Wake up everyday at no later than 6 a.m. to feed them. If I don't get up, they jump on my face and bark.
4. Walk them everyday while making sure they don't encounter any dogs they might not like.
5. Let them in and let them out and let them in and let them out and let them in and let them out...
6. Rub lotion on one of the dog's stomachs and then put a baby t-shirt on him to decrease the damage done by his scratching.
7. I also have to water the plants
8. Tomorrow is garbage day.