Saturday Oct 29, 2016
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone: (505) 995-1105
Website: Click to Visit
More events at
A Halloween block party with tricks, treats, art and comedians from Wayward Comedy perform.
Baca Street Halloween Party! ￼
The fun-loving merchants in the Baca Street Arts District are at it again - this time, they are cooking up an awesome Halloween block party!
Join us on Saturday, Oct. 29, from 4 – 8 p.m. for tricks, treats, art, and humor from the funny guys from Wayward Comedy. The party starts at the intersection of Baca and Cerrillos; from there, it’s an easy quarter mile walk west to the participating establishments: ￼
Molecule Design, 1226 Flagman Way ￼
- ongoing design show, costumes, and trick- or-treat candy
￼Art.i.fact, 930 Baca St.
- Day of the Dead Altar by Meow Wolf artist Ysidro Barela, Halloween treats
La Containerista, 1125 Cerrillos Rd.
￼￼- Halloween sweets & Day of the Dead treats
counter culture cafe, 930 Baca St.
- Live entertainment
Natural Stones, 930 Baca St.
- free gemstone grab bag.
￼Hyperclash, 926 Baca St., #1
￼- Halloween installation by Aleta Burchyski, ￼ 20% off sale, trick-or-treats
￼Liquid Light Glass Studio and Gallery, 926 Baca St. #3
- Halloween glass blowing demos, glass ￼￼ pumpkins and Day of the Dead altar
Mother Root, 926 Baca St. # 5
- ￼20% off sale, art opening, cider, and treats
Gray Matter Art + Artifacts, 926 Baca St., #6
- Reception for ceramic artist Patty Mara Gourley and animal bone sculptor Jay Tincher; power tool pumpkin carving
Suit up in your best costume. Bring the kids and the pets. The Baca Street Arts District Halloween Party has something for everyone!