Saturday Jan 14, 2017
Los Ranchos, NM 87107
More events at
Cold-weather produce, preserves, salsas, hot food and handcrafted items.
Los Ranchos Growers' and Arts Markets
Winter Markets: 2nd Saturday of the month, Dec - April, 10 am - noon
Dec 10, Jan 14, Feb 11, Mar 11 and Apr 8
Regular Season, May - mid-November
Operating every season since 1992 - 24th Season!
6718 Rio Grande Blvd NW
Sat. 10 December, 10 am - noon
In case of Inclement Weather: Market will be held outdoors in the regular location, tennis court parking lot, except in the case of inclement weather when the market will be held in the adjacent community barn.
* Holiday Cheer tradition of complimentary cookies and hot beverages
* Gift baskets, stocking stuffers
* Great local produce and products
* Music by Rob Roman
LOCAL: Shop Local / Buy Local - There will be a good range of produce, local products, gift baskets - here is a sampling of what some of the vendors have let us know that they will be bringing:
* Nancy Jams and Jellies: lots of varieties at the market, also taking orders for jams/jellies: email@example.com 345-7117
* Fish Hugger: taking orders: by phone 602.286.933 or 505.865.4097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mary Moses: squash, Jerusalem artichokes, lots of arugula, mixed sprouts, dried flowers and dried apples
* Jericho: Trees, wreaths and poinsettias
* Colene: Tomatoes
* Fred Koster / Entropy Farms: lettuce, carrots and sweet potatoes
* John & Barbara: greens, root veggies, wool
* Daniel: European mesclun mix, carrots
* Masons: flowering kale plants, potatoes, pop corn, pinto beans, and onions
* Andrew Baca / Veterans Farms: lettuce and micro greens
* Cathy: Arkansas Black apples, winter squash, leeks, carrots, salad turnips / purple top turnips, various greens, dried apples/tomatoes/peppers
* Sue: amaryllis, turnips, honey, lavender products, dried herbs and herb mixes
* Montoya: honey
* Gail Monesson: eggs and greens
* Geri’s Catering: tamales, posole and baked goods: taking order too — 459-4030
Local Business Spotlights!
* Jillipepper salsas and other products
* Kelly Jo Designs: Range of fine products, and a new offering of being able to order personalized dog and cat bowls for holiday giving
Artists feature creative and unique gifts including:
The Los Ranchos Art Market features creative and unique products, handcrafted by New Mexico artists. Products include jewelry in various styles and materials, pottery, glass mosaics, wooden home accessories, crocheted hats and toys, wind chimes, personal care products, quilts and other fabric creations, tea towels, batik t-shirts, reclaimed art, detailed paper cuts, stained glass, tie-dyed wearables, fabric children's books, stained glass, greeting cards, and candles.
2017 Winter Markets: 2nd Sat. of each month, December - April
January 14, 10 am - noon
February 11, 10 am - noon
March 11, 10 am - noon
April 8, 10 am - noon
Market accepts WIC/Senior checks
Potential Vendors: For those who would like to participate in the 2016 season:
Growers: contact Sue Brawley at 890-2799 or email: email@example.com
Artists: contact Pam Armbrecht at the market, contact them via email LosRanchosArtMarket@gmail.com, or go to the web page: www.losranchosart.com
Unsubscribe: If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, let us know by return email by putting "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Facebook: Get the latest information about the Los Ranchos Growers' Market by becoming a fan of ours on Facebook. Click the "like" button at the top of the page.
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors:
alibi: print sponsor
770 KKOB: radio sponsor
Village of Los Ranchos
New Mexico Farmers Marketing Association
Local Resource: Middle Rio Grande Council of Governments Agriculture Collaborative: http://www.mrcog-nm.gov/local-food