Thursday May 4, 2017
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Contact:Albuquerque Economic Development Inc. (AED)
Website: Click to Visit
More events at
Discuss state incentives for existing businesses, New Mexico labor laws and more.
Join us for a half-day workshop designed to connect you to resources to expand your business in the Albuquerque metro area. The event will cover topics such as state incentives for existing businesses, New Mexico labor law and more.
Albuquerque Economic Development, Inc. (AED), invites local professionals to attend Connect to Success, a workshop designed to connect people with resources to help them expand their businesses. Attendees will learn about valuable programs, hear best practices, and get the information they need to hire and manage talent, understand financing options, save money and grow.
The half-day event, which takes place May 4 from 8 a.m. to noon at the CNM Workforce Training Center, will feature the following topics and keynote speakers:
- State Incentives for Existing Businesses (Bob Walton and Dennis Houston, AED)
- New Mexico Labor Law: Staying Out of Court (Megan Muirhead, Modrall Sperling)
- Small Business Innovation Research: The Nation's Best Funding Source for Technology Startups (Barbara Stoller, Small Business Innovation Research Resource Center)
- Tackle Your Technical Challenges with the New Mexico Small Business Assistance Program (Genaro Montoya, Sandia National Laboratories)
- Working with the UNM Small Business Institute (Stacy Sacco, UNM)
- Get in the Zone! Could Albuquerque's Foreign Trade Zone be Saving You Money? (Scott Taylor, Miller & Company, P.C.)
The event is made possible by generous donations to the Albuquerque Forward Fund, a 501(c)(3) organization that support's AED's mission.Tickets are $12 each and include breakfast and coffee. Tickets can be purchased online at the link below or by calling 505-246-6200.