Tuesday April 3, 2018
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Website: Click to Visit
Contact:City of Albuquerque
More events at
Senator Martin Heinrich and Mayor Keller promote safety with federal, state and local agencies and organizations on hand with information about the services and resources they provide.
Senator Martin Heinrich and Mayor Keller invite you to their Public Safety and Consumer Protection Fair on Tuesday, April 3, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center Center in Albuquerque, NM. This event is part of their ongoing efforts to promote public safety and consumer protection in New Mexico. Over a dozen federal, state and local agencies and organizations will be on hand with information about the services they provide and resources for New Mexicans. The fair is free and open to the public, and all are encouraged to attend. Please spread the word!
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- United States Secret Service
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Internal Revenue Service Criminal
- Investigation Division
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- Senior Citizen's Law Office
- NM Attorney General's Office
- NM Regulation and Licensing Dept.
- Law Access New Mexico
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- Albuquerque Police Department
- Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union
- Rio Grande Credit Union
- U.S. Eagle Federal Credit Union
- ACLU New Mexico
- New Mexico Legal Aid
- New Mexico National Guard Joint
- Counterdrug Task Force
- Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department
Call Senator Heinrich's Office: 505.346.6601
Call Mayor Tim Keller's Office: 505.768.3000This fair is free and open to the public, and all are encouraged to attend.