Thursday Nov 1, 2018
2205 Silver Ave SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Students learn to adapt poses to their specific needs using alignment principles, props and poses as well as fundamentals of breathwork, meditation and yoga philosophy.
This class is a blend of Hatha, Vinyasa, and therapeutic yoga practices. Alignment fundamentals are taught and students are supported in adapting poses to their specific needs using props and pose stages. Each class is a complete practice of breath, body awareness, strength and balance along with fundamental yogic teaching that benefits all levels.
- Wednesday Oct 17, 2018, 9-10:15am
- Thursday Oct 18, 2018, 9-10:15am
- Friday Oct 19, 2018, 6-7:15pm
- Tuesday Oct 23, 2018, 9:35-10:45am
- Wednesday Oct 24, 2018, 9-10:15am
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar