Wednesday Oct 31, 2018
Albuquerque, NM 87104
Website: Click to Visit
Contact:City of Albuquerque
More events at
Celebrate the wonderful world of arthropods with special interactive exhibits.
Join us at the BUGarium this Halloween.
What better way to spend Halloween than in the BUGarium, New Mexico’s biggest live insect exhibit? Boo at the BUGarium celebrates the wonderful world of arthropods with special interactive exhibits:
- “Worm’s World” will show you and teach about various invertebrates commonly called “worms” such as earthworms, silkworms, hornworms, mealworms, and a special treat we call maggot-roni and cheese…
- At the “Spider Station” you’ll encounter live tarantulas, black widows, and other eight-legged wonders up close and personal.
- At the “Build-a-Bug Table” you’ll be able to put together your own “Frankenstein” bug to take home…be careful not to bring it to life!
- Come in costume for a special treat.
- Keepers and handlers will be on hand.