Friday Dec 14, 2018
2205 Silver Ave SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Students learn to adapt poses to their specific needs using alignment principles, props and poses as well as fundamentals of breathwork, meditation and yoga philosophy.
This class is a blend of Hatha, Vinyasa, and therapeutic yoga practices. Aparna teaches alignment fundamentals and students are supported in adapting poses to their specific needs using props and pose stages. Each class is a complete practice of breath, body awareness, strength and balance along with fundamental yogic teaching that benefits all levels.
- Wednesday Nov 14, 2018, 9-10:15am (Level I Yoga with Kate)
- Thursday Nov 15, 2018, 9-10:15am (Level I Yoga with Roberta)
- Friday Nov 16, 2018, 6-7:15pm (Level I Yoga )
- Tuesday Nov 20, 2018, 9-10:15am (Level I Yoga with Aparna)
- Wednesday Nov 21, 2018, 9-10:15am (Level I Yoga with Kate)
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar