Friday April 19, 2019
- Tuesday June 18, 2019, 9-10:20am
- Wednesday June 19, 2019, 9-10:15am
- Thursday June 20, 2019, 9-10:15am
- Friday June 21, 2019, 11:30-12:50am
- Friday June 21, 2019, 6-7:15pm
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Website: Click to Visit
More events at
Students learn to adapt poses to their specific needs using alignment principles, props and poses as well as fundamentals of breathwork, meditation and yoga philosophy.
This class is a blend of Hatha, Vinyasa, and therapeutic yoga practices. Alignment fundamentals are taught and students are supported in adapting poses to their specific needs using props and pose stages. Each class is a complete practice of breath, body awareness, strength and balance along with fundamental yogic teachings that benefits all levels.