Wednesday May 1, 2019
- Wednesday May 22, 2019, 9-10:15am
- Thursday May 23, 2019, 9-10:15am
- Friday May 24, 2019, 11:30-12:50am
- Friday May 24, 2019, 6-7:15pm
- Monday May 27, 2019, 9-10:15am
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Website: Click to Visit
More events at
Students learn to adapt poses to their specific needs using alignment principles, props and poses as well as fundamentals of breathwork, meditation and yoga philosophy.
This class is a blend of Hatha, Vinyasa, and therapeutic yoga practices. Alignment fundamentals are taught and students are supported in adapting poses to their specific needs using props and pose stages. Each class is a complete practice of breath, body awareness, strength and balance along with fundamental yogic teachings that benefits all levels.