Thursday May 30, 2019
- Monday May 27, 2019, 9-10:15am
- Tuesday May 28, 2019, 9-10:20am
- Wednesday May 29, 2019, 9-10:15am
- Thursday May 30, 2019, 9-10:15am
- Friday May 31, 2019, 11:30-12:50am
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Website: Click to Visit
More events at
Students learn to adapt poses to their specific needs using alignment principles, props and poses as well as fundamentals of breathwork, meditation and yoga philosophy.
This class is a blend of Hatha, Vinyasa, and therapeutic yoga practices. Alignment fundamentals are taught and students are supported in adapting poses to their specific needs using props and pose stages. Each class is a complete practice of breath, body awareness, strength and balance along with fundamental yogic teachings that benefits all levels.