Saturday May 25, 2019
Albuquerque, NM 87102
More events at
Bring a blanket, picnic dinner and salute as Roger Melone conducts Tchaikovsky's beloved 1812 Overture, with an appearance by Jackie McGehee Young Artists Competition winners.
Bring a blanket and picnic dinner, and help salute our champions!
Memorial Day Weekend marks the return of your New Mexico Philharmonic to the ABQ BioPark Zoo in a special night in which we honor our heroes - with a dazzling performance of patriotic favorites! Roger Melone returns to conduct audience favorites including Tchaikovsky's beloved 1812 Overture. Also, a special appearance by this year's Jackie McGehee Young Artists Competition winners. Military discounts available.
- Student tickets are $8 with ID. Tickets can be purchased in person at the Hold My Ticket Box Office, 112 2nd St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 or at the door.
- Children under 12 are FREE.
- VIP chair seating includes premium placement, directly in front of the band shell plus a drink coupon per person for non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks (full bar available). Parties may request to be seated together.
- Chair seats are located directly behind the VIP table seats. Seating is first come, first serve.
- Lawn seating is located front to back on the sides of the lawn and behind the chairs in the center of the lawn.
- You may bring folding chairs, blankets and outside food and drinks (no glass containers or alcohol).
- A variety of food and beverages are available for purchase, including full bar service.
- Wheel chair seating available on the cement pathway in front of the pond (lawn seat price), on the right side.
- Either lawn seats or chairs may be purchased by others in your party and volunteers will assist in seating your party together.
- Gates open at 6:30. You are welcome to come early to enjoy our pre-concert entertainment.
Discount available to all retired/active duty military