Tuesday May 28, 2019
Website: Click to Visit
More events at
Sex educators provide lessons on safe, drama-free group sex.
Are you interested in knowing more about group sex, how it works, and how to do it so that no ends up crying in the corner? Join sex educator and Self Serve's manager of operations and education Hunter Riley to learn how people go about having drama-free group sex.
In this class you'll learn:
• What safer-sex methods and considerations to keep in mind
• How to approach the subject with potential partners
• How to negotiate for ultimate sexy fun
• How to make sure everyone is getting their needs met
• How to feel less awkward talking about and starting the activities
This class is great for people of all genders, relationship orientations, and experience levels. This class will give your information and resources about where to go to find potential partners and how to make sure you respect boundaries and leave people feeling empowered and excited.
About the instructor: Hunter has been a sex educator and Director of Education & Outreach at Self Serve for over 7 years. She runs a sex education blog, outaboutsex.com
Accessibility info: Self Serve's entrance is accessible, and we have an accessible bathroom. Please refrain from wearing heavily scented products as some of our customers have a sensitivity to strongly-scented products.