A Deadly Sin to Get Excited About
It's that magical time of year again: Albuquerque PrideFest! This year, the community has plenty of reasons to celebrate, but none more momentous than the 50th anniversary of Stonewall. This pivotal moment in LGBTQI history sparked the theme for this year's event, “Remember the Past, Create the Future.” On Saturday, June 8, start with the parade at 10am and then bounce over to Expo NM for the main event, which bangs until 6:30pm. This all-ages event includes two stages of live entertainment, a kids' zone, indoor dance club, health fair, water park area, history and archives, beer, liquor, food and more fun you can throw some shade at. The ticket price of $15 supports the beautiful and vibrant community and earns you an unforgettable day filled with love and acceptance.
(Mayo Lua de Frenchie)
Saturday June 8, 2019
300 San Pedro Dr NE
An event designed to bring the LGBTIQ and allied communities together for a weekend of camaraderie and celebration of the past, present and future while raising funds for community programs.
Remember the Past Create the Future
Dance | Music | Friends | Expression | Art | Fun | Diversity!
This year’s Albuquerque PrideFest will continue to be a three day celebration designed to bring our diverse LGBTIQ and allied communities together for a weekend of camaraderie and celebration of our past, present and future while raising funds for Albuquerque Pride's Community Programs geared towards educating the public about the historic and continued civil rights battle facing our community.
- Thu, Jun 6 @ 7:30 PM - Candlelight Vigil (Morningside Park)
- Fri, Jun 7 @ 6:00 PM - FREE Night PrideFest & Art Reception
- Sat, Jun 8 @ 10:00 AM - PRIDEFEST MAIN EVENT
- Live entertainment on 2 stages with locally and nationally known talent
- KiDz PaRk for family friendly activities
- Indoor Dance Club featuring the best DJs in town
- Wet & Play Area featuring over-sized water slides and water sports
- Art Show featuring local artists with varied medias
- Car Show showcasing remodeled classics
- Health Fair with free STD testing and screening
- Pride History and Archives
- Exhibitors with an extraordinary variety of shopping opportunities and community resources
- Food Vendors offering great deals for yummy treats
- Beer and Liquor Gardens for those 21+
Families and Children
- Children under 10 receive Free Admission
- KiDz PaRk for Family Fun
Parking is available for $5 at the gate.
If the admission price is economically taxing, FREE ADMISSION to the Festival may be arranged by becoming a PRIDE VOLUNTEER and volunteering a minimum of 4 hours. To sign-up, click here.
An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be available at the Main Stage. Please see the PRIDE OFFICE located north of main stage for more information once you arrive.
Lost & Found
Lost items can be picked up at the PRIDE OFFICE located north of main stage. After the event, you can contact Albuquerque Pride at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Pets Allowed!
As a consideration for our visitors, ABSOLUTELY NO PETS are allowed on the grounds (with the exception of SERVICE DOGS, which MUST be harnessed). This rule applies to ALL pets.
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR FIGHTING AND FOR UNAUTHORIZED SOLICITORS. VIOLATORS WILL BE ESCORTED OUT OF THE EVENT.
Contact:Phone: (505) 222-9700
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar