Tuesday Aug 27, 2019
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Website: Click to Visit
More events at
Dive deep into influencer marketing techniques that create a buzz for business.
Keep the Summer of Social going with our final workshop of 2019! Our 3rd workshop in this series will dive deep into influencer marketing techniques that will create a buzz for your business. Join us August 27th from 11:30a.m. to 1:00p.m. at the Albuquerquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce and get a better understanding of influencer marketing strategies!
Influencer marketing plans don't have to be confusing! Have you ever wondered:
- I've heard the word influencer, but what is influencer marketing?
- Where do I even get started?
- How is influencer marketing different than just regular content?
- Have influencers really helped other brands?
This workshop will help get you on the right track to launching your own influencer marketing plan! Join us August 27th to get your questions answered, enjoy Filipino food for lunch and leave with a firm grasp on influencer marketing! Topics will include:
- Learning the elements of an influencer marketing plan.
- Using hands on learning by creating an influencer program with your own brand.
- Discovering the differences between content, advertising and influencer techniques.
- Exploring real campaigns that benefitted from influencer marketing.
This workshop is part one of a series of workshops this summer!
June 24: Am I doing social media advertising right?
July 30: Thing to do better with your content
Price: $35 for one workshop, $60 for two, $75 for all three