Due to the March 23, 2020 NM DOH Public Health Order, These Event Listings Are Not Accurate!
- Big Jim FarmsU-Pick Green Chiles and Farmers' Market
- Flying Star Café (Far Northeast Heights)Valle De Oro Fundraiser
- FrenchishHamburger Humpday
- High and Dry BrewingKegs 4 Kids
- Santa Fe Community Convention Center (Santa Fe)Guest Chef Luncheon: Champagne and Fried Chicken
- Wine Seminar: Blind Tasting with the Somms
- Wine Seminar: To Brie or Not to Brie
- Starr Brothers BrewingHome and Brew
- 2020 Bosque Chile Festival
Looking for a little chile? The 2020 Bosque Chile Festival, a celebration of food, art, and culture on the Rio Grande, is happening Saturday, August 15 and Sunday, August 16, with times waiting to be officially announced. But due to COVID-19 and the State of New Mexico public health order, the festival will be presented virtually! There will still be entertainment, art activities, a virtual artisan market, chile-chef demonstrations, educational workshops and more. This free, all-ages event is meant to give those stuck at home a chance to see what the state has to offer. If you are a high-quality chile-inspired and authentic New Mexican business with an e-commerce website and want to be a vendor, there is still time. Applications are being accepted until Wednesday, August 5. For more information email email@example.com.
- The Hope CenterCookie Donations