Alibi V.14 No.5 • Feb 3-9, 2005 


Let 'em Know What You Think

There are many issues, besides food in schools, that the Legislature is tacking during this session. Legislators want to know what you think, what will make you happy and what will make you re-elect them. So call early and often.

Call (505) 986-4589 and ask for your senator or representative by name or district. District numbers are printed on your voter registration card. If you don't have your card handy, call the Albuquerque County Clerk at 768-4090 and ask what state Senate and state House district you live in. You can also look up representatives and their phone numbers (as long as you know the district number) at