* 7 to 8 a.m. Special Shape Rodeo™
* 7 to 10 a.m. Flying Competition & Prize Grab
10 a.m. Get in touch with your inner Goth at Into the Shadows: An Exploration of Dark Art at The Wooden Cow Gallery and Art Space (tied for Best Art Gallery). The photo and illustration exhibit features the work of Fenton Ayres and Robert Vander Voord. Open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. (7400 Montgomery NE, 999-1280, woodencowgallery.
* 8 to 9 a.m. Chainsaw Wood Carving Contest (north end of launch field)
* 4 to 5 p.m. Chainsaw Wood Carving Contest (north end of launch field)
* 5:45 to 7:30 p.m. Special Shape Glowdeo™
* 8 to 9 p.m. AfterGlow™ Fireworks Show presented by the Albuquerque Journal
8 p.m. If singing in front of strangers, downing a few beers and knocking some pins over sound like your idea of a great night, get yourself to Ed's Pub at Leisure Bowl, voted Best Karaoke. Sing your heart out from 8 p.m. until close every night, except on Sunday, when you can belt it out from 6 p.m. to midnight. (21+, 7400 Lomas NE, 268-4371)