The City Clerk’s Office is changing it up this year. You can vote at any of 49 centers throughout the city instead of being required to vote at one predetermined location on election day. (Two were yet to be announced at press time. Check cabq.gov/clerk for updates and an interactive map.) Pick the place that’s most convenient for you and head on over between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 4.
• West Mesa Community Center (5500 Glenrio NW) • Painted Sky Elementary School (8101 Gavin NW) • Susie Rayos Marmon Elementary School (1800 72nd Street NW) • Don Newton / Taylor Ranch Community Center (4900 Kachina NW) • Cibola High School (1510 Ellison NW) • ¡explora! (1701 Mountain NW) • City of Albuquerque Records Center (604 Menaul NW) • Valley High School (1505 Candelaria NW) • Duranes Elementary School (2436 Zickert NW) • La Luz Elementary School (225 Griegos NW) • Bernalillo County Clerk’s Annex Building (620 Lomas NW) • Chaparral Elementary School (6325 Milne NW) • Ventana Ranch Elementary School (6801 Ventana Village NW) • Volcano Vista High School (8100 Rainbow NW) • Lyndon B. Johnson Middle School (6811 Taylor Ranch NW)
• Westgate Community Center (1400 Snow Vista SW near 98th and Benavides) • Carlos Rey Elementary School (1215 Cerrillos SW) • Edward Gonzales Elementary School (554 90th Street SW) • Pajarito Elementary School (2701 Don Felipe SW) • Alamosa Community Center (6900 Gonzales SW) • Washington Middle School (1101 Park SW)
• Coronado Village Mobile Home Park (8401 Pan American Fwy. NE) • Jefferson Middle School (712 Girard NE) • Montezuma Elementary School (3100 Indian School NE) • North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center (7521 Carmel NE) • Arroyo del Oso Golf Course (7001 Osuna NE) • Cherry Hills Library (6901 Barstow NE) • Arroyo del Oso Elementary School (6504 Harper NE) • Los Altos Golf Course (9717 Copper NE) • African American Pavilion (Expo New Mexico Gate 3, 310 San Pedro NE) • Hayes Middle School (1100 Texas NE) • Erna Fergusson Library (3700 San Mateo NE) • Sandia High School (7801 Candelaria NE) • St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church (4601 Juan Tabo NE) • Hoover Middle School (12015 Tivoli NE) • Hubert H. Humphrey Elementary School (9801 Academy Hills NE) • Eisenhower Middle School (11001 Camero NE) • Lomas Tramway Library (908 Eastridge NE) • Oñate Elementary School (12415 Brentwood Hills NE) • Jackson Middle School (10600 Indian School NE)
• Loma Linda Community Center (1700 Yale SE) • South Broadway Cultural Center (1025 Broadway SE) • Cesar Chavez Community Center (7505 Kathryn SE) • Highland High School (4700 Coal SE) • Bandelier Elementary School (3309 Pershing SE) • Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center (501 Elizabeth SE) • Four Hills Country Club (911 Four Hills SE)
Want to Vote Early?
Get to any of these locations between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Early voting ends Friday, Sept. 30.
• Albuquerque / Bernalillo County Government Building (One Civic Plaza) • City of Albuquerque Records Center (604 Menaul NW) • Don Newton / Taylor Ranch Community Center (4900 Kachina NW) • Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center (501 Elizabeth SE) • Alamosa Community Center (6900 Gonzales SW) • West Mesa Community Center (5500 Glenrio NW) • North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center (7521 Carmel NE) • Cesar Chavez Community Center (7505 Kathryn SE) • Juan Tabo Plaza Shopping Center (11004 Montgomery NE)
... Or Is Absentee More Your Style?
Request an absentee ballot. The Clerk’s Office will need to know four things:
• Your name, as stated on your voter registration card • Your full address where you’re registered to vote • Your date of birth or voter registration number • The address you want your ballot mailed to (if it’s different than the address where you’re registered to vote)
Then get that information to the Clerk’s Office:
By phone: 768-3030 or 311 By email:firstname.lastname@example.org By snail mail or in person: Albuquerque City Clerk One Civic Plaza NW Albuquerque, NM 87102
The last day they’ll mail you a ballot is Friday, Sept. 30. You’ve got to fill it out and get it back over there by 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 4. You can-hand deliver it to the Clerk’s Office on election day if you forget to mail it out.