a) The Otago Highlanders
b) The Los Angeles Dodgers
c) The Hokkaido Ham Fighters
d) The Montreal Alouettes
b) Nuclear waste
b) A punk rocker and his pet iguana
c) An alleged hard drug user
d) A woman taking a picture of herself
a) Sharing nuclear secrets with the Soviet Union
b) Speaking critically of the military-industrial complex
c) Taking more than an hour for lunch
d) Transporting US government property to China
a) “In Plain Sight”
b) “Man v. Food”
c) “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles”
d) “Breaking Bad”
1) B. According to Michael Baldwin of The Oklahoman, the Dodgers are planning to move their farm team operations to Oklahoma City, Okla., starting with the 2015 season.
2) A. Notoriously hard to extinguish, fiery tires burned out in the western desert near the Bernalillo County Detention Center.
3) C. A bus rider on the 777 Central Avenue Rapid Ride route says he captured a photo of a man who appears to be injecting himself with heroin.
4) D. Jianyu Huang pled guilty to the misuse of government equipment and resources while conducting research in Red China. Huang was sentenced to a year and a day in prison.
5) D. When officers determined he was “acting suspicious,” Eugene Crane told them he was casting actors for that teevee show about Walter White.