a) $100,000 per year
b) $200,000 per year
c) $500,000 per year
d) $950,000 per year
a) Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth
b) Mick Jagger and Keith Richards
c) Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley
d) Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood
a) Karl Marx
d) Aleister Crowley
a) A potentially questionable search of her cellphone
b) A donut-eating party
c) Discussions about what military hardware to use in apprehending her
d) Prayerful meditation for peace and justice
a) The Bad News Bears
b) The Valley High School Vikings
c) Some cartoon characters from Disneyland
d) The Arizona State Sun Devils
1) D. Neal just had his salary increased to the amazing sum of $950,000 per year.
2) C. KISS founding members Simmons and Stanley created the restaurant chain.
3) B. TEDxABQ founder Tim Nisly said the “God” shirts were distracting.
4) A. A warrantless search of Mary Hawkes’ cellphone led police to the fatal encounter with the teenager.
5) D. The Sun Devils routed the Lobos 58-23.