a) Mayberry, N.C.
b) Tombstone, Ariz.
c) Palo Alto, Calif.
d) Albuquerque, N.M.
a) Efficient Donut Consumption in Postmodern America
b) Instilling Fear in the General Populace through Militarism
c) The Bulletproof Mind: Prevailing in Violent Encounters Before and After
d) Flexing Your God-Given Authority With Panache and Armored Vehicles____________________
a) Veteran’s Administration hospital
b) Minor league baseball team
c) Police department
d) Music scene
a) Put A Bird On It!
b) Albany Molecular Research Incorporated
c) Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles
d) Schenectady Atomic Deconstruction Limited____________________
1) D. According to Lundberg Survey, Inc., gas prices in Burque are the lowest in the nation, at $2.47 a gallon. I filled up today at Valero for $2.39 a gallon. Just saying.
2) C. WaPo’s Radley Balko reports on APD Lieutenant Fernando Aragon’s email on “killology” classes offered by Colonel Dave Grossman, the “World’s Leading Combat Authority.”
3) A. The congresswoman called for another investigation after a veteran was killed crossing the street after his release from our local VA hospital.
4) B. AMRI’s Albuquerque facility temporarily closed earlier this year due to a “weather-related business interruption.”
5) D. Christopher Banegas posted images of his allegedly ill-gotten gains on Facebook, precipitating his arrest on aggravated burglary and related charges.