a) District Attorney Kari Brandenburg
b) Police Chief Gorden Eden
c) Mayor Richard J. Berry
d) Chief Administrative Officer Rob Perry_____________________.
a) A malfunctioning eyeball
b) A bad tooth
c) A watermelon-sized tumor
d) His right hand________________________.
a) Howard Bryan
b) Mike English
c) P.J. O’Rourke
d) Hunter S. Thompson
a) A wonderfully erudite restaurant
b) A beautiful new public sculpture
c) An alien spacecraft disguised as a fancy mansion
d) A homeless camp____________________
a) Security cameras
b) Android guards programmed to crush intruders
c) Guard dogs
d) Hungry lions roaming the zoo after closing time
1) A. Brandenburg is being investigated for alleged crimes committed on behalf of her son.
2) C. Serrano is improving after having a massive tumor removed by UNMH doctors.
3) B. Mike English is the new assistant editor at ABQ Business First.
4) D. There is a homeless camp near the rail yards. You can see it when you cross over them via Coal Avenue.
5) A. The officials at ABQ BioPark hope security cameras will prevent further incidents.