a) Leonard Nimoy
b) Chris Pine
c) Patrick Stewart
d) William Shatner
b) Pound of heroin
b) Economic Development
c) Public Education
d) Information Technology
a) Lieutenant Governor
b) Secretary of Public Education
c) Attorney General
d) Land Commissioner
a) Craft beer brewery-slash-toast shop
b) Independent, locally owned bookstore
c) Botanica linked to mystical religious practices
d) Public library branch
1) D. William Shatner—who starred in the role of Captain James Tiberius Kirk on the original “Star Trek” TV show—will be a featured guest at this year’s comic con.
2) C. The individual in question apparently got the weapon past four guards who searched her during the booking process.
3) A. Monique Jacobson, the current nuevomexicano tourism secretary has been appointed to fill the post of secretary-designate of the embattled State of New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department.
4) C. Succeeding outgoing AG Gary King, former New Mexico State Auditor Hector Balderas is our new attorney general.
5) D. The new $8.4 million library will be the largest branch location in the city. It will include a large selection of Spanish-language books and 40 computers. The library will also create at least 13 new jobs for Albuquerque residents.