a) Cedro Peak Observatory
b) Sandia Peak
c) Petroglyph National Park
d) El Malpais
a) Offered affordable housing options by a benevolent City government
d) B and C
a) Leto Atreides
b) Vladimir Harkonnen
c) Dr. James R. Ginger
d) Dr. Liet-Kynes
a) The Pacific Ocean
b) The Atlantic Ocean
d) The northern hemisphere of Arrakis, known to be inhabited by huge, dangerous sandworms
b) Texas-style chili
c) Fresh-caught seafood
d) Chicago-style pizza
1) B. The inexperienced outdoor enthusiasts were trapped near the top of the treacherous Sandia Mountains on the infamous La Luz trail.
2) D. Members of local law enforcement discovered a plethora of criminal activities occurring amid the economically driven squalor and desperation at the tent city; they have decided to clear the place out so that prosperous folks might enjoy the decaying rail yard behind Berrytown.
3) C. Dr. Ginger has previously served as a DOJ monitor in police brutality hotspots like Pittsburgh, Pa., Los Angeles and New Jersey.
4) A. As of this writing, Bradley, Tiukhtyaev and their lofty balloon are making their way across the Pacific Ocean.
5) D. After opening this summer in a former strip joint on San Mateo, Rosati’s Pizza, which featured the legendary Chicago-style pie, closed in mid January.