a) Dr. Brad Allison
b) Dr. Luis Valentino
c) Dr. Analee Maestas
d) Ms. Hanna Skandera
a) Took Bernalillo County District Attorney Kari Brandenburg off a landmark police shooting case
b) Declared New Mexico a sovereign kingdom
c) Enforced a court mandate requiring that pizza be served at all weddings
d) Spent hours gathering ideas from “Law & Order: SVU” episodes
a) Pinky Mitchell
b) Floyd Mayweather Jr.
c) Johnny Bumphus
d) Ranee Ganoy
a) Central Avenue
b) Bridge Boulevard
c) Tramway Boulevard
d) North Fourth Street
a) The Reno Aces
b) The Los Angeles Dodgers
c) The Albuquerque Dukes
d) The Washington Senators
1) B. Dr. Luis Valentino, a veteran educator and administator from San Francisco, Calif., was named to the sometimes controversial, pivotal leadership post last weekend.
2) A. Second Judicial District Judge Alisa Hadfield made her historic ruling on Thursday, disqualifying Brandenburg from prosecuting two cops charged in the alleged murder of a homeless man last March.
3) D. Torres beat Ganoy in a majority decision after a brutal bout.
4) C. Local residents say that Tramway Boulevard—especially the section that passes through the Sandia Heights neighborhood—seems to be plagued by speed demons.
5) A. A high-scoring game saw Burque’s Isotopes score five runs in the fourth inning and six in the eighth. The final score was a 16-10 victory over the Reno Aces by our local Rockies farm squad.