a) Eat tin cans
b) Look Satanic
d) Play the piano
a) Fielder’s choice
b) Stand-up double
c) Grand slam home run
d) Line drive
a) Rock musicians
c) Left-wing academics
d) Venusian transplants
a) Pudge Brothers
b) The New Lucky’s
a) Using excessive force
b) Hoarding donuts in direct violation of department policy
c) Being rude to customers
d) Dressing in outlandish costumes
1) C. The artiodactyl is already a big hit among BioPark visitors and staff alike. It’s been nicknamed Van Goat in honor of its prodigious, painterly talent.
2) C. Garneau lofted the ball over the left field fence early in the game in Reno, Nev. The catcher has eight RBIs after 22 at-bats this season with the Isotopes.
3) B. In an effort to make Albuquerque citizens more aware of the hungry wildlife nearby, city authorities are posting signs and asking for folks to be on the lookout for predators like coyotes.
4) D. With an active location on the Westside, Godfather’s Pizza has now expanded its reach to the Heights.
5) A. A March 20th incident involving an alleged beating by APD officers is being investigated by a law enforcement agency that is not connected to our city police force.