1) Which cast member from the legendary teevee show “Breaking Bad” is running for a seat on the Bernalillo County Commission?
a) Steven Michael Quezada
b) Bryan Cranston
c) Anna Gunn
d) Bob Odenkirk
2) Restoration work has begun on a _________________ housed at the National Museum of Nuclear Science and History in Albuquerque.
a) Trident II D-5 Fleet Ballistic Missile
b) Norden Bombsight
c) B-29 Superfortress Bomber
d) Plutonium-type implosion weapon
3) Researcher John Ruskamp believes that some of the pictographs found at Petroglyph National Monument west of town were created by ________________.
a) Ulysses and his crew
b) Ancient Chinese explorers
c) KGB agents from the Soviet Union
d) A gang of delinquent teenagers
4) Former Albuquerque Dukes outfielder ____________________
a) Ron Cey
b) Tommy Lasorda
c) Darryl Strawberry
d) Charlie Manuel
5) According to Yelp, the top bicycle shop in Albuquerque is __________________.
a) Fat Tire Cycles
b) Sport Systems
c) Cycle Cave
d) The BikeSmith
1) A. Quezada, who played DEA agent Steven Gomez on the hit AMC teevee show, threw his hat in the ring on Tuesday morning.
2) C. Restoration Coordinator Jerry Hanks is in charge of renovating a B-29 bomber, one of 17 existing examples of the World War II aircraft.
3) B. Ruskamp says there is evidence that the marks were made by east-Asian traders in the distant past.
4) D. Manuel was an outfielder for the Dukes in the mid ’70s. Manuel later took the Philadelphia Phillies to the World Series in 2008. He earned his place in the Burque Hall of Fame with a .327 batting average, among other athletic feats.
5) D. Yelp says the BikeSmith, located near the Paseo del Bosque, is the top bicycle shop in the Duke City.