1) When did the use of marijuana to treat certain medical conditions become legal in the state of New Mexico?
2) Which of the following health problems is NOT a qualifying condition for the New Mexico Medical Marijuana Program?
a) multiple sclerosis
b) post-traumatic stress disorder
d) hepatitis C
3) The New Mexico Department of Health administers our state’s medical marijuana program through a Medical Cannabis Advisory Board. The board meets at least twice per year at the Harold Runnels Building in Santa Fe. The next meeting of the board is scheduled for 10am on _____________________.
a) Oct. 30, 2015
b) Nov. 30, 2015
c) the fifteenth of never
d) Boxing Day
4) Which of the following is NOT a slang term for marijuana?
d) Kim Jong-un
5) There are three members (species) of the genus Cannabis. They are sativa, indica and ________________.
1) B. SB 523, The Lynn and Erin Compassionate Use Act, legalized medicinal marijuana in the state in the year 2007.
2) C. There are a variety of qualifying conditions in this state. Tuberculosis is not one of them.
3) A. The next meeting of the Medical Cannabis Advisory Board will be held the day before Halloween, though we don’t suggest you dress up in costume for this serious policy-making event.
4) D. Kim Jong-un is the supreme leader of North Korea, dude.