How this works
Alibi.com is offering Gift Certificates for HALF off! Use them just like cash! (See each certificate's description for restrictions.)
Bucks can be purchased online only via this website.
Your purchased Bucks gift certificates will be mailed the next business day unless otherwise noted in the listing (some event tickets are will call).
In-person pickup is available if requested in shipping instructions. Ready the next business day after 12pm at the alibi. See the FAQ.
A small transaction fee is charged per order, not per certificate. You may purchase as many certificates as you would like until they sell out.
Questions? See the
Alibi Deals Email Alerts
- Please note: You can't apply Alibi Bucks toward any gratuity or tip for your server. It would be nice if you could, but you can't. Sorry!Business Owners: Are you interested in getting your restaurant, store or service on this page? Contact John Hankinson at 505.346.0660 x265 or use this handy email form.Follow Alibi Bucks on Facebook for the latest hot deals.
Santa Fe Yoga Festival: August 28-31, The Bishops Lodge
$399 Adventurer pass yours for $199.50
Yoga, music, good friends and fresh mountain air are all mediums for raising the vibration of love in our bodies, in our communities and in the world. The inaugural Santa Fe Yoga Festival will honor this ideal, bringing conscious community together for a heart-opening, vibration-raising, multi-day experience in a stunning natural setting.
Showcasing 108 transformational yoga classes by over 35 world-class teachers, as well as daily meditations, dharma talks, hikes, farm-to-table dinners, cutting-edge musical acts and daily DJ-hosted pool parties, the Santa Fe Yoga Festival will create an atmosphere that revives your spirits, enriches your practice and reminds you how to play.
Gen Kai Japanese Restaurant
$10 certificate yours for $5
Gen Kai serves traditional Japanese food including ramen, sushi, bento, udon, donburry and curry. Sauces and dressings are made in-house.
Health City Massage
$60 certificate yours for $30
Health City Massage offers the deep, relaxing massage you’re looking for, conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Albuquerque at the historic Sunshine Building. You can choose from a soothing hands-on massage or an ashiatsu massage given using the therapist’s foot pressure. Health City Massage offers gentle Swedish massage, trigger point massage for your knots, deep tissue massage and chair massage. Whatever you decide on, you’ll feel refreshed and ready for your week.
- Santa Fe Yoga Festival: August 28-31, The Bishops Lodge
- Cafe Lush
- Cake Fetish
- Luis’ Chip’s & Salsa Mexican Restaurant
- The ChocolateDude Coffee & Candy
- Cocopelli Chocolatier
- Donut Mart
- Duke City Donuts & Confections
- Effingbar & Grill
- Empanadas Mexican Grill
- Gen Kai Japanese Restaurant
- Milton’s Cafe on Candelaria
- Olympia Cafe
- Sushi Gen
- Tia Betty Blue’s Cafe
- Villa Myriam Specialty Coffee
- Wolfe’s Bagels
- Pizza 9
- Arthur Murray Dance Lessons
- Barefoot Therapeutics
- Blue Smoke Garage—Vintage Vespa & Motorcycle Repair & Restoration
- Brazilian Waxing Boutique & Airbrush Tanning
- Cila Salon
- D’Ambrosio Designs Hair Studio
- Dance Theatre Southwest
- Ballet Classes, Dance Theatre SW
- Enlighten Others Floatation Tank & Massage
- Facials and More!
- Fitness Kicks Kickboxing
- Flavor Fitness Group Ex Studio
- Health City Massage
- High Desert Yoga
- iClean: Maid, Upholstery & Windows
- Kyle Zimmerman Photography
- Pottery Lessons, Not Made In China
- Planet Beach Spa & Tanning
- Polished Nail Salon
- Salon Ella Sol
- 66 Pin-Ups Fashion Boutique
- All Seasons Gardening
- Downtown Books
- IV the Bath
- Joliesse Chocolates
- Lovelight Boutique
- No. 13 Boutique
- Old Town Toys
- Paradise Village TV & Stereo
- Pink Rhino 50/50 Trading Co.
- Retro Revolution Vintage Decor
- Second Impressions Boutique
- Self Serve Sexy Shop
- The Mother Lode of Women’s Recycled Fashions
- Trader Barb’s Silver & Turquoise Gallery
- Wild Moon Boutique
- Monkey Vapes
- Deja Vu Boutique