Crib Notes: March 20, 2014
By August March
a) Raising high mayhem on the streets
b) Holding several individuals hostage at gunpoint
c) Attempting to break into the weapons storage facility at KAFB
d) Camping in the Foothills
a) Being tardy
b) Sleeping in class
c) Cheating on the midterm
d) Stealing ammunition for his personal use
a) The Super Bowl
b)The World Series
c) The NCAA Tournament
d) The NIT Tournament
a) Threatening the reviewer with more food
b) Running for the hills
c) Penning a ukulele tune, having friends perform it and posting it on YouTube
d) Blocking the reviewer on Facebook
1) D. The latest officer-involved shooting in our town involved a fellow who was apparently camping near Copper and Tramway. Originally listed in critical condition, the unidentified man died in the hospital on Monday, March 18.
2) D. Chief Steve Tellez was fired for taking assault rifle ammunition.
3) A. Health department officials are concerned about an uptick in childhood chickenpox cases over the past few weeks.
4) C. The Lobo men’s three-peat as champs of the Mountain West Conference guarantees them a spot at this year’s big dance.
5) C. In a true-life drama the writers of “Portlandia” wish they had imagined, Supper Truck owner Black responded to criticism by taking to the internet with a hip song-based response.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
BPedal los Pueblos at Buffalo Thunder Resort and Casino
A premier fundraising cycling series to raise money for a world free of multiple sclerosis and to support those with multiple sclerosis.
Saudi Arabia, Iran and the New Middle East Cold War at UNM Continuing Education Building
Taoist QiGong Class: China’s 3,000 Year Old System of Healing at Open Space Visitor CenterMore Recommended Events ››