a) Susana Martinez and Bruce King
b) Susana Gutierrez and Gary King
c) Susana Martinez and Gary Berry
d) Susana Martinez and Gary King
a) The university football coach is overpaid.
b) The food served in the SUB is icky.
c) Lesbianism is perverse.
d) Liberal arts degrees are now worthless.
3) There is a new, popular ’80s radio station on Burque’s airwaves. What is an example of the type of songs played on this station?
a) “Jeremy” by Pearl Jam
b) “Free Bird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
c) “Love Plus One” by Haircut 100
d) “Planet Telex” by Radiohead
4) The City of Albuquerque is now accepting applications for seats on _________________________.
a) The new Civilian Police Oversight Agency
b) Mayor Berry’s Hayride to Hell
c) An interstellar spaceship hidden in the Bosque
d) The APD Donut Advisory Committee
5) Last week a district court judge ruled that raises forced on city workers without union approval were _____________________________.
a) Fitting compensation for minions of the Berry administration
b) Illegal and need to be renegotiated with the union’s consent
c) An attempt at retaliation by union busters and should be viewed suspiciously
d) Only designed for communist overseers in the union hierarchy
1) D. Republican incumbent Susana Martinez argued with challenger Gary King in their final pre-election debate this past Sunday.
2) C. US District Judge M. Christina Armijo refused the university’s motion to dismiss the case, writing that “ ... simply because Plaintiff expressed views about homosexuality that some people may deem offensive does not deprive her views of First Amendment protection.”
3) C. KRKE 94.5 FM is Burque’s new ’80s station. Haircut 100 released the single “Love Plus One” in 1982.
4) A. Applications for a seat on the Police Oversight Agency are open until the end of November.
5) B. The court’s decision gives the union and the city 90 days to negotiate a new agreement through mediation.