What is CG Corrigan?
CG Corrigan is a nonprofit medical provider of cannabis in New Mexico, devoted to serving the statewide needs of the chronically ill with compassion and professionalism. We have two locations. The first is located at 30 E. Frontage Rd. in Placitas. Our second location is at 6614 Gulton Court NE in Albuquerque. Tom Wilkie is the current manager.
Can anyone purchase at your location?
We only sell cannabis to New Mexico medical cannabis card holders. Here is the current list of the 20 qualifying conditions as found on the New Mexico Department of Health website:
3. Multiple sclerosis
5. Spinal cord damage with intractable spasticity
7. Painful peripheral neuropathy
8. Intractable nausea/vomiting
9. Severe anorexia/cachexia
10. Hepatitis C infection currently receiving antiviral treatment
11. Crohn's disease
12. Post-traumatic stress disorder
13. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
14. Severe chronic pain
15. Hospice care
16. Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis
17. Cervical dystonia
18. Parkinson’s disease
19. Huntington’s disease
20. Ulcerative colitis
How does CG Corrigan care for New Mexico medical patients?
• We keep our flower prices from $9 to $12/gram.
• We're open 7 days a week at our Albuquerque location: 12-7pm Monday through Friday and 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.
• We typically carry over 30 different strains of flower.
• We test for THC and CBD, as well as possible contaminants.
• We carry a selection of edibles with tested levels of THC/CBD.
• We emphasize education for our patients.
• We give new patients a cannabis journal and one free gram.
Do you carry CBD products?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of 111 cannabinols (like THC) with little psychoactive effect. We typically carry CBD oil, gum and a couple of versions of CBD chocolate and hard candy that also contain a small amount of THC to increase effectiveness.
Relax. This industry/medicine is evolving. No one person knows everything about cannabis, and no one knows what medicine will be best for you. It will be a matter of trying a couple of things out to see what works. Start slow. You might be surprised how little medicine you need for it to be effective. Just remember this is a medicine; we're trying to always make things better.
Most importantly, feel better.
Feel better about purchasing your medicine.
Cannabis is medicine.
NEWSLETTERS Great Alibi stories, events and deals delivered to your inbox each week. No fooling!
Toughest Monster Trucks at Santa Ana Star Center
Together and Apart: An Albuquerque Urban Journey Through Dance at Keshet Center for the ArtsMore Recommended Events ››