Assistance League of Albuquerque is a leading force for positive change in the Albuquerque community. The philanthropic activities that this all-volunteer nonprofit agency includes (but is not limited to): Operation School Bell, Thrift Shop, Furniture Shop, Blue Portal, Kids are Pretty Special, Assault Survivor Kits, Buddy Bear, Tender Loving Care and Sharing.
- Company name: Assistance League of Albuquerque
- Type of business: Thrift Shop/Furniture Shop
- Hours: Thrift Shop: Tues-Sat. 10am-4pm; Furniture Shop: Tues-Fri. 10am-4pm, Wed. and Sat. 1-4pm
- Business Address: 5211 Lomas Blvd NE
Albuquerque NM(505) 265-0443
- Business Website: assistanceleagueabq.org
And how do we fund all of this? Through the proceeds of the thrift and furniture shops on Lomas. We live on the donations of a very generous public and present them for sale via our shops. Last year’s earnings that were returned to the community through the programs listed above approached half a million dollars.
What better time than back-to-school to support an organization that continually strives to better our community.